Welcome to All Hallows Parish, Five Dock
Dear parishioners and friends,
Under NSW Government restrictions, “The number of people in a public place of worship must not exceed one person per 2 square metres ” and safe social distancing must be maintained.
Mask wearing is strongly encouraged at Places of Worship.
Masses will continue to proceed on weekends and weekdays under the following guidelines :
- If you are unwell or display any flu symptoms please stay home. Your temperature will be taken at the door, and parishioners with a temperature over 37.5C will be unable to attend.
- Parishioners in high risk categories should reconsider the need to attend.
- Attendance is on a ‘first come come served basis’.
- All people attending are required to record their name & contact details to allow contact tracing if an infection arises. A QR Code is now available for electronic check-in. If you do not have a smart-phone for e-check-in, a paper sheet is provided, please add your name & contact details to the list. (This is a Govt requirement.) Parishioners are also asked to download the Govt Covid Safety App.
- At each attendance, you must sanitise your hands.
- Please do not socialise before or after Mass, either inside or outside the Church.
- NSW Govt advises that if their is singing by a cantor or small choir, the congregation “are not allowed to sing along“.
Parishioners are also requested not to touch the statues and photos inside or outside the church, as this is a potential source of virus spread.
Please continue to check this website for information about any permitted gatherings in our parish church, including Mass, other liturgies, other celebrations and private worship.
10.00am (Children’s Liturgy- except during School holidays)
6.00pm (Youth Mass)
Rosary is prayed after each weekday mass.
All welcome to attend.
Reconciliation: Before or after mass / anytime by appointment.